FEATURES AND SPECS
1) A Reverse Hyperextension Machine That Goes Beyond Rehab
2) Widely utilized for physical therapy and back rehab exercises.
3) This Reverse Hyper can also be used with light weights in everyday
training to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes, hips, and more.
4) Multiple hand-holds to accommodate varying user heights
5) Machine Size( L x W x H ): 90cm x 120cm x 130cm
6) Unit Weight: 90kg
TAG:   Define Health Tech The NEW BEST Free Weight Machines FWSeries TheProfessionalFitnessEquipment